Ensuring speed, performance, precision and productivity (SP), the MSS400 Series Sensors incorporate SP Technology that allows faster digging without loss of precision at higher speeds, dramatically increasing machine utilisation and productivity.
Excavators can now take on even more fine grading jobs, allowing contractors to complete their work with fewer machines and helping them to finish their projects ahead of schedule and under budget.
High precision attainable at any speed
Inertial measurement guidance (IMU) combined with gyroscopes and accelerometers offers you the most responsive sensor technology on the market to improve digging accuracy and increase the operator’s overall speed in completing the work. SP Technology enhances significantly the GNSS performance, reduces the need for rework and increases uptime during poor GNSS coverage or temporary loss of correction signals.
The MSS400 Series Sensors allow the operator to work faster while maintaining advanced accuracy at higher speeds on challenging job sites where greater productivity is essential.
Much improved sensor technology
The SP Technology offers better dynamic update performance of angles, allowing the machine to move faster and still keep guidance values on the operator's panel accurate. More precise angle calculation makes the excavator more accurate so that the machine can be used more efficiently, and the more robust and tougher design reduce the downtime of the excavator due to sensor malfunctions.
No learning curve, no reconfiguration
All excavators equipped with iCON excavate and GNSS can be easily updated to get the full benefit of this incredible SP Technology. Complexity is removed compared to
a regular guidance system with regard to installation and operator usage.
- Increase your excavator's speed, performance, precision and productivity
- Increase in uptime due to a 20% decrease in installation time and 30% decrease in calibration time
- Reduced need for rework and increased uptime during poor GNSS coverage
- Over dig protection as a result of SP Technology
- Movement in the machine is shown in real-time on the display, drastically reducing operator error
- Accurate reading over a 360 degree range of motion allows the operator to use their iCON excavate solution without dead spots