- Simplified processes
- Improvement of data quality and accuracy
- Consistent data collection methods
- Integration of DS2000, cable locators and asset mapping data
- Workflows to maintain data integrity
Manage the whole workflow
Share data to all devices and users within your organisation.
- Analyse maps result
- Visualise on online maps
- Filter on users, within date ranges or any attributes
- Export to standard GIS and CAD formats
- Share data to your clients
An easy-to-use online portal allows management of all aspects of documenting utility location tasks. The user can switch between street view, satellite imagery and cartographic street maps. Field acquired survey data becomes instantly available and can be accessed by users anytime and anywhere.
Utility detection integration
Leica DX Manager integrates the entire Leica Geosystems Detection portfolio into a simple survey workflow, empowering the user to apply locator depth measurements to GNSS measurements. The result is a seamless fusion of both worlds – with all locator related data reviewable either in Leica DX Manager or any export format.
- Locate the utility
- Measure the depth
- All location data is sent directly to the Leica DX Field application on the GNSS device
- It triggers the GNSS measurement on the mapping device n All data is integrated into the features metadata
Maximum user experience and productivity
Leica DX Field mobile app is designed for productivity and maximum user experience and built for enforcing data quality and accuracy.
- Easy mapping / surveying of assets
- Smart mobile forms
- Immediate visualisation on map
- Metadata collection
- Automatic sync with Cloud
- Full offline capabilities
Make sure your measured data always matches your quality expectations (up to centimetres with RTK) as Leica DX Manager notifications steadily monitor the system parameters. All quality parameters are stored as metadata. Next to the utility mapping aspect, it delivers work orders, time tracking and document management.